Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. It is important that our patients and team members feel safe. Many of our protocols for keeping the office sterile and clean will remain in effect. We want to tell you about some new protocols and precautions that we will be implementing to ensure that your care is both safe and comfortable.
- We ask that you remain in your car until your appointment time. When you arrive for your appointment. Call or text when you arrive. A team member will let you know when you can enter the building.
- Masks are required for all team members, patients, and guests.
- We are limiting the use of our waiting room. Family and friends are not permitted to accompany patients into the waiting room or clinical area. Exceptions will be made for medically necessary caretakers, translators, and parents of young children.
- All team members will be wearing recommended PPE
- We have added medical grade air purifying systems in our reception area and operatories.
- We have incorporated additional high volume suction systems in our operatories to reduce aerosols.
- Social distancing decals have been placed to encourage social distancing protocols in high traffic areas.
- Upon arrival, you will be asked COVID-19 screening questions, along with a temperature check.